What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. That can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Cookies play an important role. Without them, using the web would be a much more frustrating experience.
What cookies are we using?
- Session ID — The session ID allows us to store and retrieve data about usage of the site on a per-site-visitor basis.
- Location — The location cookie allows us to give our users a customized experince based on their country.
- Partnership — If a user visited the website via a recommendation from one of our partner's websites, this cookie is set.
- Registration — If you choose to register via a social account cookies may be set during this process to allow the login work smoothly.
- CRSF Token — This cookie helps us make the site more secure by providing protection against Cross Site Request Forgeries.
- Joyride — These cookies are used to track if you have gotten the guided site tours yet.
Third party cookies
- Registration — If you choose to register via a social account cookies may be set during this process to allow the signin work smoothly.
- AddThis — Some cookies are set by AddThis which is the third party service we use to allow our users to share content.
- Google Analytics — These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where vistors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.