Up to 10,000 SEK
You are changing the world with what you invest in.
Out in the ocean
Free test-drive ticket (in Stockholm).
The power of silence
Invitation to a test drive and a 10% discount on one X Shore craft of your choice.
The problem this product solves
How the product solves it
Product use cases
Unique differentiator from competitors
Company revenue streams
- 2012 - The development of X Shore began.
- 2016 - First prototype completed and the company was registered.
- 2018 - Branding campaigns begins and proof of demands from future customers.
- 2019 - Cementing leadership in premium market, Model Eelex launched, Boutique production for HNWI (High Net Worth Individual), Global PR & marketing events, First boat delivered.
Next key objectives
- Increase production volume.
- Optimise sourcing and production for economy of scale.
- Diversification of product portfolio.
- Open two test centers, one in Monaco and one in Stockholm.
- 60 boats sold
- Lower prices to capture global electric boat market growth.
- Wider rollout of new models.
- Democratize boating.
- Release automated boat systems such as an automated parking system and eventually self-driving boats.
- Design boats with greater capabilities.
- 200 boats sold
Use of funds
- Marketing: Building up a strong brand.
- Sales: Build out a retail network, D2C (direct to consumer) model and reach the sales target.
- Development in production: Develop the production process in order to be able to handle larger volumes.
- Production - Complexity of producing the boat in large volumes. Today they are equipped with resources for smaller order volumes. Increased sales will require bigger muscles.
- Establishment - Building a new strong brand from scratch.
- Sales - Build out a retail network, D2C (direct to consumer) model and reach the sales target.