We are building the Alibaba of Europe. People ask us all the time, why have no one else done this before in Europe? The easy answer is, that someone has to be the first. And we are! We are also very confident we can do it even better than them. We already have features they do not have. If you want to be a part of making a change for the e-commerce business and how retailers do their purchases you should invest in Droshi. You can be a part of the fastest growing market. Join the future of e-commerce.
We love to have our customers with us on this journey! This is why we have a special offer for e-retailers:
Step 1: Minimum 66 shares 4950 sek = Starter 3 months for free (price 2792 sek).
Step 2: Minimum 133 shares 9975 sek = Business 3 months for free (price 6692 sek).
Step 3: Minimum 400 shares 30 000 sek = Professional 12 months for free (price 23 988 sek).
Step 4: Minimum 950 shares 71 250 sek = Enterprise life long (price 49 995 sek).
Customer registration will happen when share issue is done, earliest in July.
The problem this product solves
Retailers usually have to do a big and expensive investment in stock and staff, tying up capital that is not needed. It is difficult and time consuming to find reliable suppliers with good prices and to expand the product range with new products. Drop shipping without our system works very badly today with a lot of problems.
Suppliers find it difficult to handle single drop shipping requests. It is time consuming and low profitability to handle single and small purchase requests and orders and also hard to find new retailers to sell to. Expensive investment in new IT infrastructure
How the product solves it
We’ve developed a cloud-based IT-system to handle drop shipping and bulk orders, and to connect retailers and suppliers.
With Droshi, retailers can choose unlimited products to sell without having their own stock (Drop shipping).
For retailers that want to buy stock, Droshi is the perfect purchase channel with quality assured suppliers with a rating, and pre-negotiated wholesale prices.
For suppliers, Droshi enables an easy way to handle orders for both drop shipping and bulk orders while simultaneously advertising their products to thousands of retailers.
For both parties there is less administration because they only have one integration.
- Cloud-based service with user-friendly UI
- Over 120.000 products to sell with drop shipping*
- Over 350.000 products to bulk order*
- Only verified and quality assured suppliers
- API-connection to e-commerce platforms
- API for stock status
- Export product lists
- Priority on new products
- Unique service for bulk orders to wholesale prices
- Multiple payment options
- Connect multiple web shops
- Valuable partner offers
* New products and suppliers added monthly
- Cloud-based service with user-friendly UI
- Market products to thousands of retailers
- Simple product import
- Approve retailers
- Payment and order history
- API-connection to integrate with other systems
- System for stock management
Product use cases
Droshi aims to become the leading B2B-platform for drop shipping and bulk orders for all industries.
Droshi is used by retailers that are running a:
- Webshop and want to expand their range by selling with drop shipping
- Webshop and want to expand their stock with products from quality assured suppliers to pre-negotiated wholesale prices
- (Starting) New webshop and prefer minimized risk by selling with drop shipping
- Physical shop and want to expand their range with new products
As well as suppliers that want to:
- Increase revenue and reach new markets
- Find new retailers
Offer drop shipping to existing customers
Jonas Salminen CEO & Founder
Jonas is a driven visionary and truly creative entrepreneur. He is someone all startup companies with big dreams and goals needs. And for him, nothing is impossible as long as you have a good plan and team behind it. He has over 17 years’ experience from sales, has invented new ... See more
Jonas is a driven visionary and truly creative entrepreneur. He is someone all startup companies with big dreams and goals needs. And for him, nothing is impossible as long as you have a good plan and team behind it. He has over 17 years’ experience from sales, has invented new products (filed for patent - sponsored by Almi) and has acquired great experience from the retail sector. He also had his own import company and e-commerce business. Jonas is a born leader with solid experience of running successful teams with a quality of bringing out the best in people. Jonas lives, breaths and sleeps Droshi, and he loves business. See less
Stefan Bensmo COO
Long experience in the e-commerce business, has been at companies like CDON, Tretti.se with roles such as after sales manager, nordic category manager and most recently e-commerce manager at The Swedish Automobile Association. Burning heart for e-commerce and loves everything that has an e- infront of it!
Marco Real Business controller & investor
Bachelor of Business Administration from ZHAW School Management and Law. Over 5 years Experience in direct sales as a sales agent for the biggest Swiss operating insurance company. Over 3 years experience in market analysis/data acquisition and developing the right market strategy for different companies.
Nicklas Ohlsén CTO
Certified IT Architect focusing on delivering customer value instead of technical discussions. Been working over 20 years in the IT business within multiple branches (Insurance, Bank, Media, Pharmaceutical, Logistics, etc.) Has a background as a developer, working with everything from simple web solution to complex standard system integrations. Responsible for ... See more
Certified IT Architect focusing on delivering customer value instead of technical discussions. Been working over 20 years in the IT business within multiple branches (Insurance, Bank, Media, Pharmaceutical, Logistics, etc.) Has a background as a developer, working with everything from simple web solution to complex standard system integrations. Responsible for all aspects of the development teams to facilitating both business and IT development in all areas of digitalization. See less
Daniel Natanzon Member of the board
Daniel has more than 12 years experience as an entrepreneur, owner, and board member of several companies within online business. He is currently partner and CEO at the digital agency Galax Media. Daniels role is to advise regarding strategy, online marketing and product development.
David Ashman Member of the board
Entrepreneur with extensive background in digital marketing and product development. With profound knowledge of the digital eco-system he has helped SMEs to big brands reach success online. David is one of the co founders of the digital agency Galax Media and holds a degree in Economics & Marketing.
Eva Flink Economy
With a part time position at Droshi Eva is in charge of our numbers and books. She is currently studying at Uppsala University to be a math and physical teacher for high school. So she is most likely the smartest in our team with a iq of 125.
Brian Öberg Customer success agent/admin/UX designer
Brian is an experienced multitalented in media production, marketing and customer management. He is results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and innovation. At Droshi he is our administrator, designer & customer success manager.
The whole team Droshi
Investing in a company also means investing in the team behind it. We have formed a great team with different skills and mindsets. Company CEO and founder, Jonas, is a great salesman and a real visionary. Marco is young and hungry guy with big goals and dreams. Board members Daniel ... See more
Investing in a company also means investing in the team behind it. We have formed a great team with different skills and mindsets. Company CEO and founder, Jonas, is a great salesman and a real visionary. Marco is young and hungry guy with big goals and dreams. Board members Daniel and David brings a pragmatic mentality to the company, with a great focus on details. Company CTO, Nicklas, is a top notch developer with great interest in programming. Nicklas has gone from being completely self-taught to one of Scania's most important IT-architects and developers, truly showing his passion for programming. All companies need an accounting genius, ours is Eva. She keeps track of the finances and the numbers. We hand pick our organisation which we did with our COO Stefan through LinkedIn. Anders is continuosly headhunted for his skills but choses to be a part of Droshi. All our employees has a very positive mindset which is a must to be a part of our team. We also have the privilege to get Sean in who was one of our mentors from the Tinc Program in the US. This is just the beginning of the Droshi team. With your help, we will continue to grow and build our organization. With the best possible team, success will follow. See less
Jennifer Tyllman Agent/Sales
A personal trainer with the heart of a Lion and will of Mohammed Ali. The doctors told her after a big car accident she could never live an normal life anymore or be able to walk. She sure proved them wrong! And she is competing in crossfit today. Very good ... See more
A personal trainer with the heart of a Lion and will of Mohammed Ali. The doctors told her after a big car accident she could never live an normal life anymore or be able to walk. She sure proved them wrong! And she is competing in crossfit today. Very good at personal contacts and presenting herself. When most people would have given up Jennifer decided to take control over her life. Very good quality for a salesman. Jennifer will work with both suppliers and big retailers. See less
Anders Gardebring Developer
Senior software developer with a specialization towards Microsoft environments. Anders worked with the Microsoft.NET platform since version 1 back in 2002 and I have worked as a system developer since 1997. He gathered a broad experience from many different platforms and development environments in both small and agile software teams ... See more
Senior software developer with a specialization towards Microsoft environments. Anders worked with the Microsoft.NET platform since version 1 back in 2002 and I have worked as a system developer since 1997. He gathered a broad experience from many different platforms and development environments in both small and agile software teams as well as complex multi-layered systems in large organizations. Besides software development, he also has experience with software architecture, continuous integration, automated testing and release management. See less
Sean Percival Board member
Sean Percival is an American investor and entrepreneur from California. He has invested in over 120 startups and founded several of his own. Previously Sean was a Partner at 500 Startups the Silicon Valley venture fund and globally acclaimed accelerator program. Today he’s an Operating Partner at the Katapult Accelerator, ... See more
Sean Percival is an American investor and entrepreneur from California. He has invested in over 120 startups and founded several of his own. Previously Sean was a Partner at 500 Startups the Silicon Valley venture fund and globally acclaimed accelerator program. Today he’s an Operating Partner at the Katapult Accelerator, an impact-tech accelerator program taking place in Oslo. He is also a guru in online marketing and knows the e-commerce business very well. See less
Martin Sigel Board member
Martin was born and raised in Switzerland and started with a commercial apprenticeship, became a certified accountant and controller as well as licensed auditor in Switzerland. He is a financial executive with 30 years of broad experience in all aspects of international finance. Lived and worked in Asia for five ... See more
Martin was born and raised in Switzerland and started with a commercial apprenticeship, became a certified accountant and controller as well as licensed auditor in Switzerland. He is a financial executive with 30 years of broad experience in all aspects of international finance. Lived and worked in Asia for five years, was part of many new business openings and developments in particular in the Logistics industry. He is CFO at one of the biggest logistic companies in the world with over 500 000 employees. And the perfect partner for Droshi with knowledge and contacts needed for our business. See less
Our primary market is e-retailers and suppliers in Europe. As of today there are approximately 800 000 webshops in Europe. The e-commerce market is constantly growing. In 2017, European e-commerce sales were estimated to 602 billion Euros. Of course we want to go global and we are looking into a franchise model for Droshi outside of EU. We are also going to focus more on the bulk orders for the physical shops in the future.
As e-commerce and traditional retail merges via so called omni-channel, we see physical shops as future customers to Droshi as well.
There are no other services in Scandinavia today delivering the same service as Droshi. There are however companies within the same niche.
- Grossist.se (supplier listing)
- Order.se (purchases and holds stock)
- Dropship24 (connecting other drop shipping services)
Rest of the world:
- Bigbuy.eu (holds stock, Spain)
- SaleHoo (New Zealand)
- Alibaba & Aliexpress (China)
- Oberlo.com (Lithuania and Aliexpress integration)
- There are other services/portals, but they are either not active or focus on other target groups. Nobody works the same we do with a b2b marketplace for drop shipping.
Unique differentiator from competitors
- We provide a full-service solution for drop shipping and bulk orders. Everything is managed in Droshi.
- We only have verified and quality assured suppliers from EU whom we’ve negotiated the best wholesale prices with.
- We constantly evaluate suppliers in order to keep only high quality suppliers. We’ve focused on attracting quality suppliers only from Europe.
- Because we don’t carry stock, we’re able to have a substantially larger product range than services that carries stock.
- E-commerce platforms will soon be completely integrated with Droshi. Orders will go directly from the web shop to suppliers (via Droshi-API).
Company revenue streams
Our business model is subscription based. Retailers and suppliers pay a subscription to use the service. Droshi also receives commission on goods sold.
Future revenue streams:
- Selling pre-built web shops connected to Droshi product range
- Peripheral services for stock management, APIs, integration with existing ERPs and ecommerce platforms
- Premium support
- Marketing and exposure of products
- Banner advertisement and targeted offers via newsletters
- Commission from our partner companies
- Sales of data and statistics
Thanks to our unique position in the supply chain we are confident to discover and implement new revenue streams.
As our service is based on a cloud-based platform everything is handled online. Both retailers and suppliers can easily create accounts directly on our platform (droshi.com) and be up and running within minutes.
The largest part of our marketing will be via digital channels such as: Google AdWords, Facebook Ads and other relevant channels.
Some of the bigger supplier and retailers require personal meetings.
- 2015 Feb - Registered the company
- 2015 Q2 - Proof of concept from suppliers
- 2015 Q3/Q4 - Business and product development. CTO brought on as part-owner
- 2016 Q1 - First Beta of Droshi.com launched for suppliers. 5000 products in our product range
- 2016 Q2 - 10.000 products in product range
- 2016 Q3 - Hired a developer and first plan sold. Many new functions and improvements
- 2016 Q4 - 45.000 products in product range
- 2017 Q2 - Over 135.000 products in product range.
- 2017 Q4 - About 800k sek turnover and over 350k products, poc sales.
Next key objectives
- 2018 Q2 - Successful Fundedbyme campaign Recruitment of developers and sales.
- 2018 Q3 - Integrations to e-commerce platforms and big retailers. Starting sales actively.
- 2018 Q4 - 1 million products in range, 10 big retailers in Europe approximately 170 new subscriptions sold.
- 2019 Q1 - Expansion of sales and marketing all over Europe. Focus on Germany and UK.
- 2019 Q2 - Recruitment of neccessary positions and expansion.
- 2020 - Looking to franschise Droshi outside of Europe.
We made a successful private seed financing round in November 2015 where we received 920 000 sek. And a campaign earlier here at Fundedbyme where we got in about: 2.8 million sek.
Use of funds
The raised capital will be used to build our organization, for marketing and further development of our platform. See attached budget for more specific information.
Minimum investment goal reached:
- 2 employee, developers.
Maximum investment goal reached:
- 8-12 Employees, divided on 6 developers (2 in-house and team of 4 outsourced abroad), 1 admin/customer service, 1 agent, 3 sales. Possibly 1 more admin/customer service, 1 IU/UX designer, 1 marketing manager.
- Substantially increased marketing budget
Split for new capital: 70% on staff & development and 30% on marketing
The big shareholders are glad to buy back the shares within 5 years to market value. All dividends from Jonas Salminen and Marco Real (two biggest owners) will be used to buy back shares. Also looking for an IPO in the future.
We have identified three risk assumptions:
- Difficult to get quality suppliers to join
- Difficult to get retailers to join and use Droshi
- Competition from new players
1 – We’ve been able to grow our product range with over 350.000 products from quality suppliers in a short time.
2 – We’ve gotten over 1000 requests from retailers. Approximately 100 retailers are currently using Droshi. Even big retailers with over 500 million SEK in revenue (all with minimum marketing/sales) are interested.
3 – We welcome new competition! It will help us grow awareness and stay focused on bringing value to our customers.