- Share-dividends of the profit and shareholder-meeting voting rights.
- Unreleased Plantagon Blueprints for home-growing kit
- Latest news and invitations to our (Impact Investment/SmartCities/FoodTech/CSR) events.
- Exclusive "growing underground" print by Stockholm's legendary street-artist Ziggy, 70x100cm.
- Invitation to our launch-party.
- VIP Guided-tour of the facility
- Harvesting your own vegetables at DN-Skrapan's CityFarm
- Canapés & Cocktails made with CityFarm greens, prepared by world-famous Pontus Frithiof, at Plantagon Underground showroom.
The problem this product solves
How the product solves it
Product use cases
Unique differentiator from competitors
Company revenue streams
- Revenue from sales to nearby stores (e.g. ICA Maxi Lindhagen)
- Revenue from sales to nearby restaurants (e.g. Tidningshuset by Pontus)
- Revenue from sales in the DN-Skrapan to consumers in our own pop-up store.
- Revenue from sales to other actors for usage in their products (e.g. Juice bars)
- Wholesale to supermarkets within a maximum of 5 km distance from production unit - at the same price or lower as they buy herbs and vegetables today from their suppliers.
- Direct and on-site to consumers at DN-Skrapan.
- Premium quality to high-end restaurants.
- 2008: Plantagon founded.
- 2009: Original concept of the stand-alone vertical greenhouse.
- 2010: Represents Sweden at the World Expo in Shanghai.
- 2011: Drawing board start, Sweden and Singapore.
- 2012: Ground breaking ceremony in Linköping.
- 2013: Several international awards.
- 2014: Patent portfolio valued at 15 times more than investments.
- 2015: Standardization work at ISO-level.
- 2016: Agritechture - coining new business proposal.
- 2017: 55 international patents.
- 2017: Contract with Fabege on Plantagon CityFarm® unit 1 in Stockholm.
- 2017: Contract with HSB on container 1 in Gothenburg.
- 2017: LOI with HSB on 10 city farms in residential areas in Sweden.
Next key objectives
- 2018, February: Plantagon CityFarm® Stockholm in production.
- 2018, March: Two more lease contracts signed in Stockholm.
- 2018, December: Plantagon CityFarm® Stockholm unit 2 and 3 in production.
- 2019, January: Seven more lease contracts signed in Stockholm.
- 2020, January: Plantagon CityFarm® Stockholm unit 4 - 10 in production.
- 2023: IPO (becoming a public company)
- Samhall: Staff and capacity to expand through educated urban farmers. Co-developers of 27 projects in Sweden (one in each Samhall-region) implementing the CityFarm Stockholm solution.
- ICA: Co-developers of business model for long-term contracts and sustainable transportation.
- Fabege: Co-developers of business models for office buildings.
Use of funds
- 2012: Deloitte New York Green Award by his Majesty the King of Sweden for "breakthrough green innovation within the food chain".
- 2013: Red Herring Global as "one of the 100 most innovative companies in the world".
- 2016: The International Architecture Awards by The Chicago Athenaeum Museum of Architecture and Design.