Target Aid is a service that brings together projects and initiatives from charity organizations and offers freedom of choice, transparency, dedication and heart. It breaks down barriers and opens for cross-border cooperation, as well as the potential to significantly lower the cost of fund raising. It's a service you won’t want to be without.
That is how we create value for our investors while making a difference for humanity.
10 shares/SEK 1,100:
• Right to vote at annual meeting
• 100 SEK to donate
• Membership of the Target Aid Owner Community
20 shares/SEK 2,200:
• All of the above
• 200 SEK to donate
50 shares/SEK 5,500:
• All of the above
• 500 SEK to donate
• Theme workshops twice a year
100 shares/SEK 11,000:
• All of the above
• 1,000 SEK to donate
• Invitation to Target Aid Kick-Off 2018
1,000 shares/SEK 110,000 or more
• All of the above
• 10,000 SEK to donate
• Invitation to Advisory Board
The problem this product solves
There is a never ending need of help in our world, which faces greater challenges than ever, from people exposed to war, disease or social inequality to climate threats. Future donors expect more participation and transparency. Today there are several barriers that need to be lifted to get more people to give, and active donors to give a little more.
We believe in the power of people and the ability of digitalization to accomplish exponential improvement. (Philanthropy = love of humans)
How the product solves it
- Charity on one platform. We meet, communicate and engage online. We use digital platforms and market places. Charity must be online too, gathered on one platform.
- Supporting particular projects in areas of interest instead of entire organizations.
- Boosting transparency and trust. Follow the progress of your donations and get feedback - focus on features to reduce charity skepticism.
- Closing the generation gap. A modern platform to attract new audiences and boost generosity amongst younger generations.
- Social media ripple effect! Raise awareness and see the effects of your posts on Target Aid's platform.
- Find a variety of projects across organizations. Fight poverty today, save the planet tomorrow!
- Support what you are passionate about.You decide when, how much and how often.
- Follow your engagements in one place. You decide what information you want and from whom.
- Share! Raise awareness through your online communities. See the effect at Target Aid.
- Another channel in the mix gives you access to new audiences.
- No effort is required to find them, Target Aid does it for you.
- Diversify! Place your projects in multiple categories and customize your offers, so more people can find them.
Product use cases
- Increase giving by efficiently bringing people, passions and projects together.
- Recruitment of donors, members, ambassadors and volunteers.
- New partnerships and partnerships across project and organizational boundaries.
- Create and manage communities within donor groups.
- Data collection and a deeper understanding of donor behaviors, applicable for thought leadership within charity and further long-term development of the entire charity industry.
- An arena that is technologically equipped for increased control of how donated funds are used - for example by using blockchain technology.
Mirjam Johansson CEO
"Powered by curiosity – driven by disruption.". Entrepreneur and business developer with a passion for making real difference. 15 years of experience from sales, marketing and business development. European Marketing Manager and Sales Manager at QleanAir Scandinavia, Nordic Product Manager at Canon background and Key Account Manager Tefal (F.d. Groupe ... See more
"Powered by curiosity – driven by disruption.". Entrepreneur and business developer with a passion for making real difference. 15 years of experience from sales, marketing and business development. European Marketing Manager and Sales Manager at QleanAir Scandinavia, Nordic Product Manager at Canon background and Key Account Manager Tefal (F.d. Groupe SEB) Sverige. Solid understanding of the importance in cooperation between sales and marketing, the new digital online business and what it takes to challenge traditional ideas and businesses. Thriving in creative start-up environments, I specialize in turning ideas into sustainable business models. Specialities: Business development, project and process management, marketing and distribution, external and internal communication and reporting, team builder, general management. See less
Nicholas Richards Founder & Corporate Development
Nicholas has an in-depth knowledge within Content, Distribution and Usability working within e-commerce, content and IT since 1998 trough companies such as; - Beans Industry Software - E-commerce solutions B2B and B2C. - Framfab - developing IT strategies and helping companies create revenue-streams online. - Bredbandsbolaget - Content Manager and ... See more
Nicholas has an in-depth knowledge within Content, Distribution and Usability working within e-commerce, content and IT since 1998 trough companies such as; - Beans Industry Software - E-commerce solutions B2B and B2C. - Framfab - developing IT strategies and helping companies create revenue-streams online. - Bredbandsbolaget - Content Manager and E-commerce. - Google - Special Projects Google Maps content and PR. - Newsfactory - Socialmedia apps for Facebook. - Ellmount Interactive - Payment & Compliance world wide with multiple payment solutions over multiple markets. His passion is focused on for Business Development, international payment solutions and gamification. Nicholas uses his unique birds-eye view to identify key solutions. He is also very passionate about the environment, CSR, charity, philanthropy and creating technology to offer new ways of improving both people’s lives and the environment – all for the greater good. See less
Per Spångberg Chairman of the Board
Entrepreneur with an executive, analytical and communications background. More than 15 years of experience as CEO and a total of more than 20 years in management positions in small and medium sized international businesses, private, public and non-profit. Has also been active as owner and Board member of many businesses ... See more
Entrepreneur with an executive, analytical and communications background. More than 15 years of experience as CEO and a total of more than 20 years in management positions in small and medium sized international businesses, private, public and non-profit. Has also been active as owner and Board member of many businesses and has a solid understanding of governance, management, strategy & business development, sales, digital business, leadership and organizational development, as well as sound decision making and reporting. A broad background, prior to later entrepreneurial and executive roles, from Life sciences, Financial and other professional Services, Digitalization, Management consulting, Philanthropy and fund raising, Financial analysis and Investor relations. My overall target is to build, lead and be part of organizations and teams that also makes important impact beyond pure business performance. Specialties: Entrepreneurship, General management, Corporate governance, Business strategy, Financial and business analysis, Growth, Sales, Organizational and corporate development, Change management, Project and process management, Strategic planning, M&A, Financing and fund raising, Digital marketing and distribution, Internal and external communications, Business and financial reporting See less
Shama Persson Content Manager
Shama has a colorful background as an air traffic controller, an IT Educational manager and and as a marketing project manager. The last 17 years she has spent as a serial entrepreneur with focus on the baby industry and innovations. Being an inventor and a single mom of four children, ... See more
Shama has a colorful background as an air traffic controller, an IT Educational manager and and as a marketing project manager. The last 17 years she has spent as a serial entrepreneur with focus on the baby industry and innovations. Being an inventor and a single mom of four children, problem solving and her ”easy does it” mentality makes her a great asset in the development of a user friendly do good platform. See less
Annually, private donations of some 8 billion SEK are made in Sweden, through certified so-called 90 accounts. Further donations are made outside the 90 account organizations, through fundraisers, public organizations and corporates. Increased transparency and trust within the charity sector will most likely increase the total amount of donations.
Target Aid attracts current and prospective donors by offering a user-friendly platform with a high level of user control and great added value. Today, who even remembers the Swedish housing market before Hemnet?
There are a number of platforms for fundraising today, in Sweden as well as internationally. The most well-known ones in Sweden are Better Now, Charity Storm, and PennyBridge. In the UK, notable ones are for example Virgin Money Giving, BT MyDonate, and JustGiving. On the American market, there are, among others, Crowdrise, Omaze, FundRazr, and Fundly.
Unique differentiator from competitors
No other platform enables targeted donations to specific projects, on the donors’ terms and with the possibility to boost your own donation through social media. No existing platform has a low and fixed transaction fee of 3 percent at the moment of donation, is completely free of charge for the organizations, or offers the same range of digital tools on the platform. Target Aid is also unique in its design and technical level.
Company revenue streams
Our revenue source is the three percent transaction fee on all donations made through Target Aid. This is an exceptionally cost-effective way for charitable organizations to fund their objectives. In the future, we could be looking at other types of revenue through various forms of partnerships and cooperations. However no NGOs will ever be able to buy a position or a higher ranking on the platform. For Target Aid it’s fundamental to be democratic and fair and base each organizations visibility on donor searches and preferences.
Target Aid recruits new donors in multiple channels:
- Social media – own social channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and corporate partnerships
- Purchased media – advertising in news flows, native advertising and advertising in social media
- Earned media – media relations and PR
- Collaborations - with organizations and companies
The company was launched in 2016 together with a seed round in order to secure coverage of development costs for the platform and the recruitment of an organization. Key milestones so far are;
- Ongoing communication with FRII, Swedish Collection Control and givarguiden.se to ensure compliance to organizations with market practice.
- Attendance at the 2017 InsamlingsForum.
- Partnership with PayVision ensured that Target Aid has the lowest card fees on the market.
- Niclas Hammarström, world-renowned photographer and philanthropist, took a seat on the Board.
- Soft launch completed in September and market launch in October 2017.
- Bonnier News Group launched campaign Q4 2017.
Next key objectives
Phase 2 (2017-2018)
Contains A/B testing of the platform, close monitoring of user statistics and behavioral data to iterate and improve conversion and to carry out the current funding round. Recruitment of 50 organizations to post projects on the site.
Phase 3 (2018-2020)
Contains analysis and further control of the use of the service and traffic behavioural patterns, in order to create statistics for "proof of concept" funding round 3 and launch in the UK and US.
Phase 1 (2016-2017)
Consisted of recruiting management, organization and board, as well as seed funding of 6 MSEK, digital development and completion of the service, onboarding of organizations and preparatory communication work against FRII and Swedish Collection Control. Development of communication plan towards donors, as well as completion of a report from the research organization NOVUS. Deep interviews with small and large organizations and participation at InsamlingsForum, that is the largest industry meet-up in Sweden.
Payvision - an independent payment solutions provider specializing in global payments within the e-commerce markets, offering banks, PSP/ISO and their Merchants a secure PCI-compliant, PSD-licensed international payment processing platform built on leading technology. Payvision was awarded the price as "Best Merchant Acquirer / Processor" in 2015 and "Best PSP" in 2017
ISPY Group - a digital service partner with deep expertise from user experience, regardless of digital touch points. ISPY GROUP has advanced development (Front-End, Back-End and Architecture), Design (Creative, UI / UX / IX) Strategy (CRO, SEO, SMM, Online Marketing) and hosting / operation (scalable operating and hosting services).
Use of funds
- Continued development of the platform according to market plan and testing of the platform.
- Onboarding campaign towards all Swedish organizations.
- Marketing towards segmented audiences in selected channels.
- Continued operation of organization and platform.
- Increase the team with key members within technology and marketing.
Approval from Swedish Collection Control (Svensk Insamlingskontroll) to display the well known and so called "90-account" logotype for the approved organizations. Participation at the 2017 Collection Forum organized by the industry organization FRII. (NGO's Collection Council)
An investment in Target Aid gives an opportunity for attractive returns, but is also about doing good. Our valuation scenarios, based on conservative assumptions, estimates the value of Target Aid, based on the Swedish market to more than 100 mSEK. However, the real opportunity, in terms of value, lies in the markets in the UK and the US. There, some 40 billion GBP and 300 billion USD are donated annually, compared to 8 billion SEK in Sweden. With the same conservative assumptions, that implies a value for Target Aid of more than 10 billion SEK, an amazing value creation potential.
Target Aid is a new platform that needs to build relationships and brand, which is time-consuming and costly. In order to reach the volumes needed to organically attract donors, extra resources are added to recruit organizations and projects. The key risk is financial, as its costly to generate traffic and increase conversion.
In order to succeed, we have right from the start, developed the platform in close dialogue with organizations and industry associations. We constantly monitor user data and update continuously.
We work hard to increase traffic through targeted ads and PR in social and purchased media, cooperations and partnerships.