We are building the world's biggest Islamic matchmaking platform for marriage on a mobile application. Globally, 164 million single Muslims are looking for marriage. This category is under-served but here in Malaysia through Halal Speed Dating, these hopeful hearts have a chance to meet others based on Halal principles.
Become a part of the first batch of investors backing the world's very first Halal Matchmaking service and help enable millions of hopeful hearts in their pursuit for dignified marriage.
Retail Investor :
Only allowed to invest in 142 shares at MYR 4,970.00 (1 Block)
Sophisticated Investor :
Minimum 142 units at MYR 4,970.00 or any multiple of which to a maximum of 5,822 units equivalent to 41 blocks at MYR 203,770.00.
The problem this product solvesHow the product solves it
I have been to several matchmaking events and luckily met my wife but the success rate for most matchmaking events are low. We understand why and can address this issue. Here are some of the problems at every matchmaking event:
- Stressful - Looking for a spouse is not easy. Finding out likability, compatibility, marriage material is stressful
- Unprepared- Candidates just do not know what to do and how to proceed in the journey to find a spouse.
- Random candidate-So many candidates that don't match what you are looking for in your future spouse
1. Preparation - We provide lectures on love and relationship to prepare our candidates on what to expect.
2. Guidance - Halal Speed Dating team provide ongoing support and step by step guide in their journey to find true love.
3. Chaperone - Women candidates are required to have a chaperone to help avoid hanky-panky and help advise them. Men are encouraged to bring along a wingman as an advisor.
Product use cases
Halal Speed Dating mobile app will be an online version of our successful matchmaking event to serve our existing customers and help singles globally.
Mobile app features
In App chat will be chaperoned by a third party (your mom, sister, dad) to ensure interaction is dignified
Meet more compatible candidates according to your preferences
3 ice-breaker questions set by the ladies to determine their prince charming
30 days exclusive to get to know each other and decide whether a future together is possible otherwise the search carries on
Imagine, you're looking to get married. This is where Halal Speed Dating app steps in as your buddy that:
- Understands you're busy and helps you out all the way.
- Is very discreet in seeking for a compatible spouse for you.
- Understands the spouse you want and searches the entire globe for you.
- Cares about your happiness and ensures you are compatible with each other.
- Is concerned for your safety and does background check on the candidates before recommending to you.
- Provides constructive advice and guide you at every step of your journey to get married.
Competitive landscapeUnique differentiator from competitors
Our customer base are single, urban middle-income Muslim professionals between 25 to 40 years of age.
Total Addressable Market for Halal Speed Dating is 164 Million single Muslims globally. The market we target are 4.3 million Malaysian Muslims and 41 million Indonesian Muslims that are single. Data shows that a total of 48.6 Billion MYR per year is spent in the search for a spouse in Malaysia and Indonesia.
This is where Halal Speed Dating comes in to address the issue.
Tinder is a mobile app that focuses on dating and hook-ups. This app does not cater for people looking for Marriage or observe Syariah method.
There are several other dating apps like OkCupid, Hinge and Coffee meets Bagel that also do the same thing as Tinder with a few variations.
While MuzMatch is matching app that is similar to Tinder but address mainly Muslim target segment. However, MuzMatch does not observe the Syariah methods as strictly as Muslims wishes it to be.
Halal Speed Dating mobile app main difference are
- Syariah based matchmaking - A chaperone is involved in the app chat to ensure civility
- Verification Service - Make sure that there are no spammers or people taking advantage of the app
- Fun Filter - The 3 ice-breaking questions from the lady matching your preference
- Curated profile - a verified profile matched with others through their preference
Company revenue streams
- Identity Verification Service - User pay to confirm their identity that will differentiate from Freemium users.
- Profile Ranking Visibility - Monetize the ability to show user status & feedback
- Profile Viewing - User will have access to higher rating profiles compared to Freemium users
Previous milestones/tractionNext key objectives
- Matched 300 people to discuss marriage
- 1 couple married within 2 months of meeting at Halal Speed Dating platform.
- 4 confirmed engaged to be married
- MYR 100,000 investment by CEO, Zuhri Yuhyi
- Featured by BBC, Reuters, International New York Times and 30 other international media
- Matchmaking event.
- Worlds First Halal matchmaking event.
- Worlds Biggest Halal Matchmaking event.
- Soon to be Worlds First Halal Tech successfully fundraised on Equity Crowd Funding.
- Qualitative and Quantitative testing
- Business accelerator programme
- Experience from offline events to online development
The key objective of Halal Speed Dating is to allow people to find their spouse through a dignified and Syariah-based way.
The Halal Speed Dating app allows this to happen quickly and efficiently. To ensure that a quality app is made and is Syariah-based, these parts are focused:
· Personality test integration
· Matchmaking Algorithm
· Mobile App Version Alpha
· Distribution on Google Play & Apple Store
Use of Funds
Investors can expect to reap their return on investment via Capital Gain of their shares.
Exit strategy :
Malaysia has an innovative Secondary trading Market approved by Securities Commision. Alternatively, investors can expect to receive returns when Give & Gain Sdn. Bhd. goes for Merger And Aquisition.
Fund utilization will be distributed for use in in total duration of 18 months, expected to scale globally at the same time.
Funds idealization 2016 (June to December 2016)
- Mobile app development RM 35,000
- Direct labour RM 27,520
Fund utilization 2017 (January to December 2017)
- Mobile app development RM 60,000
- Direct labour 126,240